A couple of weeks ago I was "tagged" to play the 8 THINGS blog game. Finally, I have found a moment to get this done! Here it goes...
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Our next outing to see the Mariners play
2. Having dinner planned
3. The moment that Thomas's thank yous from his birthday are completed
4. Amanda's freshman year of high school getting under way next fall
5. Vacation in June
6. Eating on vacation
7. Warmer weather
8. Harvesting the garden
8 things that I did yesterday:
1. Hosted a birthday party for Thomas
2. Spent way too much time at the glow golf place at said birthday party. Man, it's DARK in there!
3. Ate a dinner that others cooked for me at our church small group. Such a blessing!
4. Went to church in the morning
5. Watched Desperate Housewives
6. Apologized to Amanda for getting upset with her
7. Kissed my cute husband
8. Admired the gorgeous curls on Emily's head
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Plan better for dinners
2. Fly. Ironically, I'm afraid of heights.
3. Eat without gaining weight
4. Run without hurting. But on the other hand, if #3 were true, maybe I wouldn't need to run
5. Cure cancer and other diseases that need a cure!
6. See God, face to face. One day this will be true.
7. Spend more time with family who lives Bellingham
8. Will the weather to be warmer
8 shows I enjoy:
Well, I watch so little TV, I have to write about 8 shows I have EVER enjoyed...
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Little House on the Prairie (I have great memories of watching this with my family)
3. Happy Days (same comment as #2 above)
4. Biggest Looser (Amanda got me hooked on this one)
5. WKRP (a great route of procrastination during college)
6. Mariner baseball
7. Arthur (yes, the PBS show for kids. Loved watching that with the kids when they were little)
8. The Practice and its spin-off, Boston Legal
Now, I tag Darrin and Megan! Let's hear what your "8 Things" are!