Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a couple of photos...

I wanted to get a couple of pics up real quick. I'll write more later.

Dr. Bowen, Mr. Warren, myself, Mr. Jacobs... the three who interviewed me in 2002 for my board position at WIRB. I've wanted this picture for a long time!


Reverand Jun-Woo Kim, professor at Daegu Catholic University Medical Center, giving his opening remarks. All of the hosts have been fantastic, making sure our every need is met.

Dr. Bowen, giving her welcoming talk, and the media capturing it.

Dr. Brad Waite and myself, on a break. What I love most about this picture is the way Drs. Adele and Owen Reese are leaning in to get in the shot!

Dr. Bowen speaking. This shows the size of the stage.

Dr. Choi. He and his family attended my church when he was a WIRB fellow from Korea. It was so nice to see him again and chat a bit.

Looking across the meeting room. Talks were in Korean and English, with translation available. Notice people holding the listening device so they could hear the translation.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! What a cool opportunity. We are so looking forward to hearing the stories from you in person! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete