Monday, May 23, 2011

We interrupt this blogging silence to bring you a new post

I know I haven't blogged for a while. Sorry. And just in case anybody actually DOES follow this blog, no, I'm not still in Korea. I didn't get stuck there. I made it back quite nicely, eating the Western Dinner Choice on the airplane ride home. A piece of roast beef and roasted potatoes never looked so good.

Anyhow, here I am, blogging again. Well, sort of. It's actually just sharing a very cute video that I found through my very cute daughter, Amanda. The little girl in the video reminds me SOOOO much of Amanda at that same age; little bobbed haircut, skinny legs sticking out of a leotard, and shoes that won't do what you want in dance class. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just had to watch this again. This is one of the cutest videos I've ever seen, but that's probably because of my dance background. I know that will be my kid one day. Poor little thing!! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete