Friday, February 18, 2011

I love coffee, I love tea, I love the Bean Juice and it loves me

I knew it. I love bean juice. And now I know that it loves me back.


If you want to read the report, you can do so by clicking this link: coffee goodness. It basically says that there are no bad health effects from coffee, even up to 6 cups a day!

SIX cups a day, people! I am waaaayyyy over the guilt I have carried about days when I drink 3 cups a day.

It even says that there was a trend towards a lower risk for heart disease in those who drank the most coffee. And even further, it says that other studies have found that coffee drinkers are:
  • less likely to become diabetic,
  • have higher levels of good (HDL) cholesterol and
  • lower blood markers of inflammation.
How's that for convincing?

Well, this is all really good news because TEA seems get all the publicity lately about good health effects and coffee has been treated like the ugly step-sister. And while I'll drink a cup of tea now and then, it's coffee I really crave at times.

I have to wonder though, are the positive health signs BECAUSE of the coffee, or actually due to the absence of other things... like sugared donuts, bacon, eggs and other junk we like to eat at breakfast. I probably don't really want to know. I'll just enjoy the bliss I'm feeling about me and the bean juice.

Fill it to the rim, with Brim french-roast-home-ground-brewed-on-strong-with-a-little-creamer.


My favorite, from Costco of course
We keep the beans in the canister that was my Grandma's. She loved coffee too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's really amazing I have heard a new app nose surgery cost this app is great and I have started looking at it. Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it. Keep publishing and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete